Notifications
Clear all

F2A: WAC1890077886

Trang Dinh
(@trang-dinh)
Topic starter  

Chào diễn đàn,

Hồ sơ của mình có số receipt: WAC1890077886, ngày ưu tiên: 8/12/2017, Approval date: 23/7/2019. 

Đến nay mình vẫn chưa nhận được Case no. Người bảo lãnh đã mail cho NVC để hỏi và được trả lời như sau:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your inquiry. We do not have a record of receiving your petition.

It can take at least six weeks for the National Visa Center (NVC) to receive an approved petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and enter it in the U.S. Department of State's database system. If it has been less than six weeks since USCIS approved your petition, you don't need to take any action at this point.

If USCIS approved your petition more than six weeks ago, please send us a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice. You can attach the scanned copy to an email, and send it to nvcresearch@state.gov.

In the subject line of your email, please type the original receipt number from your I-130 Approval Notice. If you have more than one petition, send a separate email for each petition. Once we receive the copy of your approval notice, we will contact USCIS to find your petition.

Before you send us an email, please check your Notice of Action and make sure it says your petition was approved. If it says that USCIS kept your petition, or if it is a notice other than an approval, you should contact USCIS for more information. You can contact them on their website at http://uscis.gov&source=gmail&ust=1572057058411000&usg=AFQjCNFaF7PfCFTmwHf2JzR-QCT7DK7bJ w">uscis.gov, or by telephone at 1-800-375-5283.

Jack

Department of State CA/VO/DO/NVC

PAE Government Services, Inc.

Chồng mình đã gởi Approval notice nhu yêu cầu trên của NVC, nhung đến nay vẫn chưa thấy thông tin gì, cho mình hỏi mình phải làm gì hay chỉ biết chờ?

Cám ơn diễn đàn.

Trang.

khahan
(@khahan)
Noble Member Admin

Posted by: Trang Dinh

Chào diễn đàn,

Hồ sơ của mình có số receipt: WAC1890077886, ngày ưu tiên: 8/12/2017, Approval date: 23/7/2019. 

Đến nay mình vẫn chưa nhận được Case no. Người bảo lãnh đã mail cho NVC để hỏi và được trả lời như sau:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your inquiry. We do not have a record of receiving your petition.

It can take at least six weeks for the National Visa Center (NVC) to receive an approved petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and enter it in the U.S. Department of State's database system. If it has been less than six weeks since USCIS approved your petition, you don't need to take any action at this point.

If USCIS approved your petition more than six weeks ago, please send us a scanned copy of your I-797 or I-171 Notice of Action - Approval Notice. You can attach the scanned copy to an email, and send it to nvcresearch@state.gov.

In the subject line of your email, please type the original receipt number from your I-130 Approval Notice. If you have more than one petition, send a separate email for each petition. Once we receive the copy of your approval notice, we will contact USCIS to find your petition.

Before you send us an email, please check your Notice of Action and make sure it says your petition was approved. If it says that USCIS kept your petition, or if it is a notice other than an approval, you should contact USCIS for more information. You can contact them on their website at http://uscis.gov&source=gmail&ust=1572057058411000&usg=AFQjCNFaF7PfCFTmwHf2JzR-QCT7DK7bJ w">uscis.gov, or by telephone at 1-800-375-5283.

Jack

Department of State CA/VO/DO/NVC

PAE Government Services, Inc.

Chồng mình đã gởi Approval notice nhu yêu cầu trên của NVC, nhung đến nay vẫn chưa thấy thông tin gì, cho mình hỏi mình phải làm gì hay chỉ biết chờ?

Cám ơn diễn đàn.

Trang.

Chào Trang Dinh,

Bạn tìm lại topic đầu tiên đã mở trong hồ sơ di trú để tiếp tục post bài và đặt câu hỏi. Rồi sẽ được giúp.

P/s: Riêng topic này sẽ được đóng. Vậy nhé bạn.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: