Notifications
Clear all

Hồ sơ CRI-WAC1622850649

dguyen447
(@dguyen447)
Topic starter  

Hi Admin, 

I tried to write in Vietnamese but I could not. (I already clicked Vietnamese font on the site but it did not let me to type in Viet, I could type Viet in toic title, though.)

I wrote my case number on the topic name. I filed Form 751-I on Aug 17, 2016 and my conditional green card expired on Nov 15, 2016.  Then, I went to do biometric stuff and received one year extension on my conditional green card (a paper). Now, I have been waiting for more than a year and my one year extension expired as well. 

"On August 17, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number WAC1622850649, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by September 16, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283."

Would you please give me some advice since my one year extension was expired?

Should I have to do something or just wait still?

Thanks.

VuNguyen
(@ai-ha)
New Member Admin

Hi dguyen447,

When you filed Form 751-I and all supporting documents to lift the condition on your residency to make it permanent. When it is approved, you will be a PERMANENT lawful resident in the United States and you will receive a permanent "green card". USCIS gave you one year extension on your conditional green card because they need time to check your case so you just wait from now.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: